sábado, 29 de março de 2008

25 margaridas

How come little things can make you so happy!! Was for sure one of the best celebration of the"margaridas" that I had!!

Somewhere over the rainbow ... Way up high... And the dreams that you dreamed of...Once in a lullaby ii ii iii.... Somewhere over the rainbow...Blue birds fly... And the dreams that you dreamed of ...Dreams really do come true ooh ooooh....Someday I'll wish upon a star...Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee eeh.... Where trouble melts like lemon drops....High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find meoh....Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly....And the dream that you dare to,why, oh why can't I? iiiii

Can we married with this song pleaseeeeeeeee

Special thanks to a German and French chick!!!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

that's really great!! I also wanna get married with this song!!
Corinna and I actually listened to it when we came home last night...twice and Lluc and Miquel had fun watching us i guess...lol
was great on the beach!!! :))

xxxx
the french chick